Easy Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy Clan

TaKe It EaSy.!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

where is the site based?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
silence
Easy. Forum mod
silence

where is the site based? Empty
PostSubject: where is the site based?   where is the site based? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 10:08 pm

i know we have the .tk domain but i also know that, that is just something that forwards us to a different location, if someone could enlighten me so i can try get my school to un block it please Smile also im trying to sort us out a proper website that actualy has storage meaning that needed server files can be downloaded quicker from the website than wherever they are hosted atm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: games site   where is the site based? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 6:41 pm

your barking up my tree..... agees ago i tried making a gaming site 1 becos i know to code games into the site Very Happy and 2 becos i wnted to be a part of sumthing big lol and all i could find wass rubbish freewebs and some other one thats a blog place.....and freewebs is blocked by the crappy school comps! so i cant help you with that part and the actual source of easy forum is www.forumotion.com/easy-clan i thnk...
Back to top Go down
silence
Easy. Forum mod
silence

PostSubject: Re: where is the site based?   where is the site based? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:49 pm

ok, thanks might try host one myself or ask my friend to host as he already has a site www.gigime.co.uk check it out:) of course we'd have our own section of the site like www.easyclan.gigime.co.uk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where is the site based?   where is the site based? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:40 pm

i have made easy games site not so gd so far but its easy-games.webs.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where is the site based?   where is the site based? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where is the site based?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Easy Clan :: General :: Problems/Suggestions-
Jump to: