Easy Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy Clan

TaKe It EaSy.!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pictures Of Me!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pictures Of Me!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Pictures Of Me!!!!   Pictures Of Me!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:05 pm

Pictures Of Me!!!! 2008-010

Its a big pic soz for tht lol coodnt change..well i could but im lazy..well i got a sorta serious face but...still thts me..with my long dark brown hair Very Happy and my school uniform lol anyway ppl post your pics and let us see you!!!
Back to top Go down

Pictures Of Me!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of Me!!!!   Pictures Of Me!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:18 pm

hey i love your hair XD realy i mean it XD
you look nice Smile I love you

I HAD A BAD HAIRDAY XD
Back to top Go down
war_trou

Pictures Of Me!!!! Empty
PostSubject: look!   Pictures Of Me!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:38 pm

Pictures Of Me!!!! Nx7ucl

its facked up srry for saying that XD
cheers bom well... this is me the picture is not at his best quality, scratch its not my best picture No XD i was very tired here because it was 1 oçlock in the night XD Rolling Eyes Sleep
but nevermind XD Razz COME ON and POST SOME PICS XD
Back to top Go down

Pictures Of Me!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of Me!!!!   Pictures Of Me!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:49 am

Pictures Of Me!!!! Flhu38
Pictures Of Me!!!! 103brsn

Thats me...
H8 or r8 lol!
Back to top Go down

Pictures Of Me!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of Me!!!!   Pictures Of Me!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:52 pm

bok your pics wnt apeer for me..
Back to top Go down

Pictures Of Me!!!! Empty
PostSubject: guide to posting your pic   Pictures Of Me!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:52 pm

well some people have been having trouble uploading pic. if this guide dosent work then go on msn and send me ur pic ill do for u.
1.Get your pic.
2.Upload to comp. (easy to do this just use the cable that connects your camera to your computers USB port.)
3.Go online. Go to www.tinypic.com or clik the image button just below the subject and upload it there.
4.once uploaded cop the code if u r on tiny pic the one that you want is the one for forums and message boards.
paste the code here and ur done Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Pictures Of Me!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of Me!!!!   Pictures Of Me!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:15 pm

jaka couldnt get his so here it is Very Happy its a bit big..but who cares
Pictures Of Me!!!! 21awm02
Back to top Go down

Pictures Of Me!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of Me!!!!   Pictures Of Me!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:01 pm

DAMN where's the sixs pack man Razz haha lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pictures Of Me!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of Me!!!!   Pictures Of Me!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures Of Me!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Easy Clan :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: