Easy Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy Clan

TaKe It EaSy.!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Easy's.Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Easy's.Guide Empty
PostSubject: Easy's.Guide   Easy's.Guide Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:58 pm

i was wondering if mabye there are like nobos on server who dont understand or just to extend our populaity mabye we could make a guide i started making one as a small example..(there might be a few mistakes though it only example)

Easy’s.ET-Guide
[Classes]
1. {Medic} A lot of people prefer medic class mainly because every couple seconds you heal a couple health and you can heal your self with medipacks. The main objective for a medic is actually to revive others and heal others. Also usually on servers only medics can get adrenalin.

2. {Soldier} Soldier class is used more often with new players or fighting a lot of people at once. Soldiers have strong heavy fire power in their weapons so it usually is a newbie’s choice, but if you always use noob weapons people will start to get annoyed (may result in being muted or kicked).

3. {Engineer} Engineers are the people you need in your team, usually engineers are the only ones that can complete the whole objective.

also we could expand to guns and all sorts if we wanted to do this sort of thing
Back to top Go down
AppLe
Easy. Hoster
Easy. Hoster
AppLe

Easy's.Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy's.Guide   Easy's.Guide Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:55 am

HI!
lol i see that you dont have nothing to do so you post these noob things Very Happy
but i rly like them Very Happy
if you make for all i can put on forum,...so why not?

regards,
shadow
Back to top Go down
https://easy-clan.forumotion.com

Easy's.Guide Empty
PostSubject: lol   Easy's.Guide Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:26 pm

lol still i guess its better me doing this than doing nothign :s lol XD
Back to top Go down
silence
Easy. Forum mod
silence

Easy's.Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy's.Guide   Easy's.Guide Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:42 pm

its a good idea keep it up:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Easy's.Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy's.Guide   Easy's.Guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easy's.Guide
Page 1 of 1